+ Show Full Description
tapanga machete: Blade with a distinct back-swept weighted chisel tip popular in certain parts of Africa.
Uses: This machete typically has a flat cutting edge for general use, but also has a front-weighted blade for chopping. The blade can be turned over and the spine of the blade sharpened for hacking.
Alternative Names: Sometimes called a bolo machete.
Showing the single result
Tapanga Machetes, Weighted
Martindale 19 1/4 Inch Tapanga Machete
- Blade Length: 19 1/4″
- Natural Color German Beechwood Handle
- Hot Rolled High Quality British Polished Carbon Steel
- Primary grind established at factory but will require sharpening before initial use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor imperfections that are not considered defective.
- No sheath available at this time.
$30.99Add to cart