Bidor 12 Inch Chandong Styled Parang
- Blade Length: 12″
- Plastic injected textured grip that’s pinned to the tang.
- Tempered 5160 Spring Steel.
- Primary grind established at factory but may require further sharpening for desired edge.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Very rugged and natural finish
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
We have been informed that there are some production delays with the Bidor blacksmith and we are not sure when we will be getting these amazing blades back in stock. Please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to put you on the waiting list. Once they become available, we will email you once they are ready to be ordered. If you don’t already know, these blades are definitely worth the wait.
These parangs are authentically made in Bidor , Perak. Hand made by the orginal owner’s son, they have 80 years of experience in blacksmithing. Their works are famous for their hardiness and ability to keep a sharp edge. The blades are differentially tempered for maximum effectiveness and durability.
This Duku Chandong is an excellent chopper, perfectly weighted for medium to heavy use. Suitable for trees and thick branches.
17 3/4 in.
1 lb. 1 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 1/8 in.
5160 Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
5.52 mm / 2.6 mm.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||