- You cannot add "Condor 11 Inch Pack Golok" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Hansa 24 Inch Tres Canales Gallo Machete with Yellow Handle
- Blade Length: 24″
- Yellow handle makes it easier to locate if you lay it down
- Polished high carbon steel quenched and tempered to maximum flexibility
- Primary grind established at factory but will require further sharpening for fine edge.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Sheath sold separately
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
An economical machete with a distinctive yellow handle popular in Ecuador. Features 3 channels or “tres canales” that give the blade flexibility when subjected to extreme force.
Hansa Machetes are made in Ecuador, and are well-known for quality among those who use them frequently. The Hansa brand is popular as an agricultural tool for farmers in the Andes region of South America, as well as a standard issue survival tool for the Ecuadorian Special Forces. You will not find these machetes for sale anywhere else in North America.
29 1/4 in.
1 lb. 5 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
3 3/8 in.
High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
1.77 mm. / 1.20 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||