- You cannot add "Condor 12.5 Inch Warlock Machete with Micarta Handle" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Hansa 18 Inch Lampon Machete
- Blade Length: 18″
- Black plastic injected and multi-riveted handle
- Polished high carbon steel quenched and tempered to maximum flexibility
- Primary grind established at factory but may require further sharpening for desired edge.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Sheath Sold Separately
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Hansa Machetes are made in Ecuador, and are well-known for quality among those who use them frequently. The Hansa brand is popular as an agricultural tool for farmers in the Andes region of South America, as well as a standard issue survival tool for the Ecuadorian Special Forces. You will not find these machetes for sale anywhere else in North America.
23 1 /4 in.
|Width at Widest Point||
High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
1.77 mm. / 1.20 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||