- You cannot add "Gerber 15 1 /2 Inch Bolo Machete with Nylon Sheath" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Imacasa 15 Inch Cuta Corn Machete
- Blade Length: 15″
- Overall Length: 20″
- High Impact Polypropylene Handle
- Straight Cane Machete Blade
- Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- No Sheath Available
The tunca or cuta machete is a workhorse. Heavily weighted, with a blunt tip that allows you to work in tight spaces, it is perfect for brush and canes.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
1 lb. 1 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
3 1/2 in.
1075 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2.0 mm. / 2.0 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||