- You cannot add "Tramontina 13 Inch Cane Machete with Long Handle for Two-Handed Use" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Imacasa 18 Inch Rozador Machete
- Blade Length: 18″
- Overall Length: 23″
- Natural color wood handle
- 1075 High Carbon Steel Panga Blade with a Blunt Tip
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
- Sheath Sold Separately
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
The rozador machete, popular in Venezuela, has a classic panga style blade but with a blunt tip. A heavily weighted machete good for chopping, it has 3 grooves in the base of the blade that increase flexibility.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
1 lb. 6 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
1075 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2.14 mm. / 1.40 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
|Country of Origin||