- You cannot add "Imacasa 27 Inch Colima Machete" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Imacasa 22 Inch Colima Machete
- Blade Length: 22″
- Overall Length: 27″
- 1075 High Carbon Slightly Weighted Colima Machete
- High impact polypropylene handle
- Weighted bush / Latin styled blade
- Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- No Sheath Available
The colima or acapulqueno machete possesses a paddle-shaped blade that comes factory sharpened on both sides. The spine of the blade has a bulge for added heft on the weaker backstroke, which allows effective cutting in both directions. This has the thinnest blade of all the colima style machetes.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
27 1/4 in.
1075 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
1.90 mm. / 1.24 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||
1 lb. 1 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 5/8 in.