- Item is no longer available
Imacasa 24 Inch Mojarra Machete
- Blade Length: 24″
- Overall Length: 29″
- 1075 High Carbon Weighted Style Machete with Spey Tip
- High Impact Polypropylene Handle
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
- Sheath sold separately.
The mojarra machete features a spey tipped, weighted blade good for chopping thick vegetation. Popular in Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
1 lb. 6 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
1075 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2.18 mm./ 1.7 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||