- You cannot add "My Parang Golok 115 Machete with Sheath MYPGLK115" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Martindale 10 Inch Crocodile Paratrooper Machete
- Blade Length: 10″
- Natural Color German Beechwood Handle
- Hot Rolled High Quality British Polished Carbon Steel
- Primary grind established at factory but will require sharpening before initial use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor imperfections that are not considered defective.
Crocodile Paratrooper No. 432W (model RM432W) has a 4.25mm thick blade at the handle which tapers to 3mm at the tip. Small and portable, but with some serious chopping machete. Sharpened on top and bottom of blade. 15 1/2″ overall. 10 1/8″ carbon steel blade. Full tang. Natural hardwood handle marked Paratrooper.
MacheteSpecialists.com carries a wide variety of Ralph Martindale products. These machetes are made in their wholly-owned manufacturing plant in Thailand. The Martindale “Crocodile” brand blades are made from hot rolled high quality British Steel, produce in the Martindale’s own mill.
What sets the Martindale “Crocodile” blades apart is the tapered strip section used to better the chopping and cutting characteristics of the blade through optimizing the weight of the tool. As for Martindale “Crocodile” machete handles, these are made from German beech wood and the timber is cross-sown for maximum strength and stability. Additionally, the handle is fitted to the blade with solid steel rivets and washers…
15 1/2 in.
1 lb. 2 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 5/8 in.
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
4.25 mm. / 2.85 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Lanyard Hole, Rivited
|Country of Origin||