- You cannot add "Gerber Gator Machete Jr. with Nylon Sheath" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Ontario SP-8 10 Inch Survival Rescue Machete with Sheath
- Blade Length: 10″
- Overall Length: 15.2 ″
- Straight edge on the belly and sawback on the spine
- Textured Kraton Handle
- Coping High Carbon Steel with Black Baked-On Anti Rust Matte Finish
- Made in America
- Arrives with Flat Bevel w/ Secondary Flat Bevel
- Cordura tactical sheath included.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
The SPEC PLUS products are a diverse mix of top-selling and innovative machete and tool patterns designed for military, sporting and first responder purposes. Each epoxy textured powder coated high carbon steel sawback blade features a comfortable Kraton® handle, full tang construction and a tactical leather and Cordura sheath.
The Ontario Survival Machete has a 10″ full tang blade made of high carbon steel. The tip is flat and wedge-shaped. The top of the blade is a sawback. The combination of these qualities makes the Ontario Survival Machete SP8 an excellent camping/survival tool.
1 lb. 7 oz.
|Weight with Sheath||
1 lb. 14 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
1 7/8 in.
High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
6.6 mm. / 5.8 mm.
Arrives with flat bevel w/ secondary flat bevel, Black Finish
Glued, MOLLE attachments, Sewn
|Country of Origin||