Ontario 18 inch Military Sawback Machete ON18S
- Blade Length: 18″
- Overall Length: 23 1/4 ″
- Hight impact shatterproof polymer handle
- Bush/Latin Style 1095 Carbon Steel with Black Zinc Phosphate Finish
- Straight edge on the belly and sawback on the spine
- Made in America
- Arrives with Full Flat Taper w/ Flat Bevel
- Sheath sold Separately
- Primary grind established at factory but will require further sharpening for fine edge. Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Ontario Model 6120 Military Sawback Machete
18″ carbon steel sawback blade with black zinc phosphate finish. 23 1/4″ overall. Black high impact shatterproof polymer handles. Scabbard available separately.
Ontario Knife Company’s series of machetes is one of the most venerable and storied product lines in the company’s 125 year old history. OKC has manufactured the 1-18 Military Machete under U.S.A. Government Specifications for over 70 years and that same high quality is found in all of our machete products. OKC’s all feature rugged carbon steel blades with a zinc-phosphate finish and molded plastic handles.
23 1/4 in.
1 lb. 5 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 1/4 in.
1095 Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
3.4 mm. / 2.5 mm.
Arrives razor sharp from the factory, no additional sharpening required., Black Finish
Lanyard Hole, Rivited
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||