Gerber Gator Machete Jr. with Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 10 3/4″
- Overall Length: 19 3/4″
- Gator Grip Rubberized Handle
- Bush/Latin Style Dual edged, one side is serrated
- High Carbon Stainless Steel with Black Oxide Finish
- Primary grind established at factory but may require further sharpening for fine edge.
- Heavy duty thick nylon sheath included
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
10 3/4 in.
18 3/4 in.
|Weight with Sheath||
1 lb. 3 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 1/8 in,
High-Carbon Stainless Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2.2 mm. / 1.8 mm.
Black Finish, Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
|Country of Origin||