Hansa 12 Inch Machetilla Con Gancho Machete with Hook
- Blade Length: 12″
- Red plastic injected and multi-riveted handle
- Black Epoxy Finish High Carbon Steel
- The blade has both a hook and hole at the tip
- Primary grind established at factory but will require further sharpening for fine edge.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Sheath Sold Separately
Hansa Machetes are made in Ecuador, and are well-known for quality among those who use them frequently. The Hansa brand is popular as an agricultural tool for farmers in the Andes region of South America, as well as a standard issue survival tool for the Ecuadorian Special Forces. You will not find these machetes for sale anywhere else in North America.
17 1/2 in.
|Width at Widest Point||
1 3/4 in.
High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
1.68 mm. / 1.32 mm.
Black Finish, Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||