Imacasa 24 Inch Colin Machete
- Blade Length: 24″
- Overall Length: 29″
- 1075 High Carbon Weighted Bush/ Latin Machete
- High Impact Polypropylene Handle
- Slightly weighted bush/ Latin style blade.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Primary grind established at factory but may require further sharpening before first use.
- No sheath available at this time.
The colin machete takes its name from the now defunct Collins Company of the US, which was known for its line of quality machetes produced in the mid-1900s. Another prototypical bush machete, it is slightly more weighted than the “pata de cuche,” though overall they are similar. This blade slightly wider than most Bush/Latin blades and therefore won’t fit most sheaths. At this time there is no sheath around that fits.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
29 3/8 in.
1 lb. 4 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 5/8 in.
1075 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
1.90 mm. / 1.37 mm.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||