- You cannot add "Orange Canvas 18 Inch Bush Machete Sheath" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Black Nylon 14 – 18 Inch Bush Machete Sheath from Marble’s
- Fits most 14-18 inch Bush or Latin style, straight machete blades
- Heavy Black Nylon
- Opening width is 2 3/4 inches
- Comes with a sharpening stone in one of 2 pockets
- Taped and riveted seams
- Slot entry with belt loop attachment
- When used with 14 inch blades, part of the handle is covered
Each Marble’s heavy duty black nylon sheath come with two cargo pouches plus one field sharpening stone. The Marble’s logo is embroidered in their trademark orange. Due to it’s roomy unique design, this sheath will fit most Bush/Latin styled machetes with blades 14-18 inches in length.
These products have been highly sought by serious sportsmen for more than a century. Webster Marble understood the needs of the outdoorsmen and used innovative concepts and the best materials available to make sporting equipment that was both practical and durable.
The history of Marble’s Compasses dates to 1900 and have been carried by famous explorers and Presidents. One of the oldest players in the knife manufacturing business, Marble Outdoors Knives retained its fame and quality throughout its journey from inception to now. His experience with hunting, fishing, camping and exploring the wilderness of nature was second to none. As the saying goes, having a need is the mother of invention, Mr. Marble continued to create various tools which would be both durable and practical.
14 – 18 in.
18 5/8 in.
Small field sharpening stone included, Two small cargo pockets
2 3/4 in.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 3/4 in.
|Belt Loop Attachment||
|Country of Origin||