Ontario 12 1/2 Inch Traditional Sawback Camp and Trail Machete
- Blade Length: 12.5″
- Overall Length: 17 3/4 ″
- Hight impact shatterproof polymer handle
- Bush/Latin Style 1095 Carbon Steel with Black Zinc Phosphate Finish
- Straight edge on the belly and sawback on the spine
- Made in America
- Arrives with Full Flat Taper w/ Flat Bevel
- Sheath sold Separately
- Primary grind established at factory but will require sharpening before first use. Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
Only 3 left in stock
Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the 1-12 Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years. The same high quality machete that our troops expect is found in all the machetes we make including our “D” handle machete! Features include: 1095 carbon blade, zinc phosphate finish, full tang construction, shatterproof handles, and steel compression rivets. Our LC Econo Machetes offer performance, rugged reliability, with affordable pricing in a machete made right here in the “Good Ol” U.S.A.
12 1/2 in.
17 3/4 in.
|Width at Widest Point||
1095 Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
3.2 mm. / 3.2 mm.
Black Finish, Will require sharpening
Lanyard Hole, Rivited
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||