Bush / Latin-Style Machetes
Ontario 16 Inch Buschcraft Machete with Sheath
- Blade Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 21 3/4″
- American Walnut hardwood handle,
- Bush/Latin Style 5160 Steel Blade with Silver Satin Finish
- Made in America
- Arrives with Full Flat Taper w/ Flat Bevel
- Not a completely aesthetically pristine blade and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Nylon Sheath included
- Comes with ferro rod firestarter, and compact field tool, and paracord lanyard.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Bushcraft Machete is designed to stand alone as a rugged and durable machete. Comes with a 16 inch 5160 steel blade, an American Walnut hardwood handle, a paracord lanyard and a sheath making a machete that is both beautiful and a workhorse. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
21 3/4 in.
1 lb. 1 oz.
|Weight with Sheath||
1 lb. 11 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 7/16 in.
5160 Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2.4 mm. / 2.3 mm.
Arrives razor sharp from the factory, no additional sharpening required.
Lanyard Hole, Rivited
|Country of Origin||
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.