- Item is no longer available
Ontario 17 3/4 Inch Field Machete with Orange handle
- Blade Length: 17 3/4″
- Overall Length: 23 1/2 ″
- Hight impact shatterproof polymer handle
- Bush/Latin Style 1095 Carbon Steel Blade with Black Zinc Phosphate Finish
- Made in America
- Arrives with Full Flat Taper w/ Flat Bevel
- Sheath sold Separately
- Primary grind established at factory but will require sharpening before first use. Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
Only 3 left in stock
Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the 1-18 Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years.
Ontario Knife Company’s series of machetes is one of the most venerable and storied product lines in the company’s 125 year old history. OKC has manufactured the 1-18 Military Machete under U.S.A. Government Specifications for over 70 years and that same high quality is found in all of our machete products. OKC’s all feature rugged carbon steel blades with a zinc-phosphate finish and molded plastic handles.
17 3/4 in.
23 1/2 in.
1 lb. 5 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 1/4 in.
1095 Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
3.4 mm. / 2.3 mm.
Black Finish, Will require sharpening
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||