Cold Steel 26 Inch Garden & Camp Machete Grass Slasher
- Blade Length: 8″
- Overall Length: 32 1/2″
- Textured hard polypropylene handle
- Bush Style SAE 1055 High-Carbon Steel with Black Baked-On Anti Rust Matte Finish
- Imported from South Africa
- Primary grind established at factory but may require further sharpening for desired edge.
- No sheath available
- Incredibly intuitive to use, the Garden & Camp Machete is a quick study in economy of motion. By slightly bending your knees and leisurely swinging the machete with a back and forth motion, you can make short work of many cutting tasks. Use it to trim the grass and weeds from your garden, or as a lightweight and handy cutting tool to clear brush from camp sites, hunting blinds and shooting lanes. Use it as a probe in long grass to look for obstructions, obstacles or varmints. Its strong, sharp and long double edged blade is super lightweight and a breeze to carry and use all day. Throw it in the trunk of your car, hang it from the back door of your cabin, keep it near your tent when camping or lash it to your backpack. You’ll find you quickly can’t imagine leaving the house for an outdoor adventure without one!
1 lb. 2 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
1 1/2 in.
1055 High Carbon Steel
Black Finish, Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||