Martindale 29 1/4 Straight Grass Slasher
- Blade Length: 29 1/4″
- Natural Color German Beechwood Handle
- Hot Rolled High Quality British Black Powdercoated Carbon Steel
- Primary grind established at factory but will require further sharpening for fine edge.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Excellent for tackling tall grass
- No sheath available
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
MacheteSpecialists.com carries a wide variety of Ralph Martindale products. These machetes are made in their wholly-owned manufacturing plant in Thailand. The Martindale “Crocodile” brand blades are made from hot rolled high quality British Steel, produce in the Martindale’s own mill.
What sets the Martindale “Crocodile” blades apart is the tapered strip section used to better the chopping and cutting characteristics of the blade through optimizing the weight of the tool.
As for Martindale “Crocodile” machete handles, these are made from German beech wood and the timber is cross-sown for maximum strength and stability. Additionally, the handle is fitted to the blade with solid steel rivets and washers.
34 3/8 in.
1 lb. 4 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2 mm. / 2 mm.
Black Finish, Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
|Country of Origin||