Martindale 16 Inch Grass Hook Sickle
- Blade Length: 16″
- Natural Color German Beechwood Handle
- Hot Rolled High Quality British Carbon Steel Serrated Blade
- Primary grind established at factory but will require sharpening before initial use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor imperfections that are not considered defective.
- Polished on one side and has a natural finish on the other.
German beech wood is used for Martindale Crocodile handles.
MacheteSpecialists.com carries a wide variety of Ralph Martindale products. The Martindale “Crocodile” brand blades are made from hot rolled high quality British Steel, produce in the Martindale’s own mill and manufactured in Thailand.
|Width at Widest Point||
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
3.32 mm. / 1.63 mm.
|Country of Origin||
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Excellent product. I run a sickling team through a uk harvest of scientific cereal crop where precision cutting is key. Strong blade, good handle.