- You cannot add "Condor 14 Inch Golok Machete With Leather Sheath" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Martindale 15 Inch Bolo Cleaver Machete with Wood Handle
- Blade Length: 15″
- Natural Color German Beechwood Handle
- Hot Rolled High Quality British Polished Carbon Steel
- Primary grind established at factory but will require sharpening before initial use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor imperfections that are not considered defective.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
MacheteSpecialists.com carries a wide variety of Ralph Martindale products. These machetes are made in their wholly-owned manufacturing plant in Thailand. The Martindale “Crocodile” brand blades are made from hot rolled high quality British Steel, produce in the Martindale’s own mill.
What sets the Martindale “Crocodile” blades apart is the tapered strip section used to better the chopping and cutting characteristics of the blade through optimizing the weight of the tool.
As for Martindale “Crocodile” machete handles, these are made from German beech wood and the timber is cross-sown for maximum strength and stability. Additionally, the handle is fitted to the blade with solid steel rivets and washers.
1 lb. 7 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 13/16 in.
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
4.14 mm. / 1.80 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
|Country of Origin||