Smith’s Edge Eater
- Use for Lawn & Garden Tools, Axes, Machetes, Mower Blades, Clippers, Shovels, and Hoes
- Groove grip for comfort and safety
- Stone cap protects hand
This Smith’s Edge Eater, #50910, features a multi-purpose design for sharpening a wide range of edged tools. The Edge Eater will quickly sharpens machetes, axes, mower blades, clippers, shovels, hoes and more. This is great for removing dings, reshaping an edge, or the first stage of a good sharpening on a heavily worn knife blade. It has a groove grip for comfortable and safe use.
Place the implement to be sharpened in a secure position with the cutting edge pointing in a direction away from your body.
- Sharpen the entire cutting edge with the EdgeEater by using a circular motion. Always work the EdgeEater in a direction away from the cutting edge.
- Turn the implement over and repeat the same sharpening motion on the other side. Alternate sides until the desired edge has been achieved.
- Remember to thoroughly clean your Edge Eater after each use. This will remove the metal particles that build up on the Edge Eater during the sharpening process.
Be the first to review “Smith’s Edge Eater”