- You cannot add "Gerber Gator Machete Jr. with Nylon Sheath" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cold Steel 18 Inch Latin Style Machete
- Blade Length: 18″
- Overall Length: 24″
- Textured hard polypropylene handle
- Bush/Latin Style SAE 1055 High-Carbon Steel with Black Baked-On Anti Rust Matte Finish
- Imported from South Africa
- Primary grind established at factory but may require further sharpening for desired edge.
- Sheath sold separately
Our classically styled Latin Machetes are available in three blade lengths ranging from 18 to 24 inches. With their non-slip, hard-wearing Polypropylene handles, and 1055 Carbon Steel blades, they are perfect in almost any environment from the jungle to the farm.
Over 35 years ago, Lynn C Thompson founded Cold Steel Inc. – a knife and tool company dedicated to creating the world’s strongest, sharpest knives, swords, tomahawks, machetes and more. Quickly adopted by Military, Law Enforcement Special units, Emergency Services Personnel, Self Defense professionals as well as members of the Martial Arts community, Cold Steel quickly became renowned for quality, strength, reliability and dependability. For decades, Cold Steel has introduced pioneering new materials and designs that have helped to shape the world of the modern knife and edged tools.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 3/8 in.
1055 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2 mm. / 2 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||