Hansa 15 1/2 Inch Rambo Yegua Machete
- Blade Length: 15 1/2″
- Black plastic injected and multi-riveted handle
- Microalloyed high carbon steel quenched and tempered to maximum flexibility
- Serrated spine with deep teeth, can opener, concave edge on belly, and spey tip.
- Primary grind established at factory but will require further sharpening for fine edge.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
- Sheath Sold Separately
A truly unique machete, this has it all for the survivalist, hunter, or camping enthusiast.
This blade has several distinct features; a serrated spine with deep teeth for coarse sawing, a can opener, a spey tip for skinning, and a concave edge on the bellywhich can be sharpened for stripping side branches from poles and trunks. This machete does everything a large camp knife can do, plus the weighted blade makes it great for chopping. A three in one tool, eliminating the need for an ax or a saw.
15 1/2 in.
20 1/2 in.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 13/16 in.
High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
1.90 mm. / 1.52 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||