Imacasa 22 Inch Chumpa D-Handled Machete
- Blade Length: 22″
- Overall Length: 27″
- 1075 High Carbon Clip Point Bush/ Latin Machete
- High impact polypropylene handle
- Weighted bush / Latin styled blade
- Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
- Not aesthetically pristine and may have minor blemishes that are not considered defective.
Only 1 left in stock
This chumpa machete features a fairly evenly weighted blade with an trailing clip point that comes factory sharpened on both sides.
Imacasa is based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but produces machetes for almost all of the Americas. Imacasa machetes and cutting tools are designed to excel in industries such as agricultural, construction and gardening.
Imacasa is the sister company of Condor Machetes, whose reputation of producing quality machetes has been established for over two centuries.
Like Condor, Imacasa produces excellent quality machetes and has a marketing policy directed toward customer satisfaction in each region. With their willingness to adapt to local styles and quality manufacturing, Imacasa machetes have received great acceptance and a big demand in many markets.
26 3/4 in.
1 lb. 3 oz.
|Width at Widest Point||
2 3/8 in.
1075 High Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
2.1 mm. / 1.44 mm.
Primary grind established at factory but may require sharpening before first use.
Hard Plastic / Polypropylene
|Country of Origin||