Tactical-Ops USA 10 7/8 Inch Steel Eagle Machete
- Blade Length: 10 7/8″
- Overall Length: 17″
- Black Linen Micarta handle
- 1095 RC 56-58 steel with Black Traction Coating
- Straight edge on the belly and sawback on the spine
- Arrives from the factory razor sharp.
- Heavy duty ballistic nylon sheath with MOLLE attachments included
Where did TOPS get its start? The Steel Eagle series of blades were the first models ever created by TOPS. Over many continual years in the field, in every terrain and in all conditions, the Steel Eagles have proven their strength, durability, versatility and dependability within the Special Operations community and with civilians as well. The Steel Eagle 111A is a quarter inch thick 11 inch blade that is formidable even for those who carry it, and it continues to be a favorite personal carry choice of the quiet professionals.
10 7/8 in.
1 lb. 8 oz,
|Weight with Sheath||
|Width at Widest Point||
1 1/2 in.
1095 Carbon Steel
|Blade Thickness (Above Handle / At Tip)||
6.6 mm. / 3.7 mm.
Arrives razor sharp from the factory, no additional sharpening required., Black Finish
Lanyard Hole, Rivited
|Country of Origin||